This course is for
OSI’s guide to Crew Leadership was developed for any volunteer organization or land management agency interested in Crew Leadership training, and includes technical modules for trails or ecological restoration.
By the time the course concludes, Crew Leader Trainees will:
- Know how to work with individuals and their team to produce the desired project result in a safe manner.
- Understand practical trail construction and maintenance techniques.
- Know about tools and tool safety – including tool identification, carrying, use and storage.
- Know how to assess risks to avoid injury.
- Understand individual learning styles and the importance of listening and conflict management skills.
- Experience a mix of discussions, activities and field experience that facilitate learning.
- Learn effective teaching and leadership techniques.
You may not copy, modify, adapt, translate into any language, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Licensed Content without the prior written consent of VOC. You agree to take all reasonable steps to protect the Licensed Content from unauthorized copying or use. For more information, visit our terms and conditions page.